SUMMERS PROPERTY LIMITED
[Last updated May 2018]
We, Summers Property Limited trading as Perfect Property ("We" or “we” “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 - 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (the "Data Protection Legislation"), Summers Property Ltd registered in the Republic of Ireland (company registration number 589557) and having its registered office at 1st Floor, 9 Exchange Place, I.F.S.C., Dublin 1, Ireland is the data controller in respect of any personal data which you provide to us.
This statement (together with our General Terms and Conditions https://perfectproperty.ie/terms/ and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you through the website https//:www.perfectproperty.ie or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting https//: www.perfectproperty.ie, (the "Site") you are acknowledging and accepting the practices described in this statement.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you and / or your entity when you access the Site, register with us and access and use the Site and the Services enabled by it and accessible through the Site, by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include a name, address, and e-mail address of a User as defined in our General Terms and Conditions.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site, our Site and the Services enabled by it may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, the login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and Site;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); Services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- the information you give us when wishing to access and use the Site and any of our Services. Where relevant, we will hold and process this information to allow us to make decisions about you and your account with us.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site. We may also work closely with third parties (including, for example, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, insolvency practitioners, tracing agents, commercial databases, marketing databases, public records and other publicly available information services) or use social media platforms, and may receive information about you from them.
We will retain copies of emails and correspondence with you as well as other data relating to your activities in using the Site, the Site and its Services and any arrangements with us. Such data will be retained by us for as long as required to deliver the Services or perform certain actions in relation to the data depending on whether additional legal obligations mandate that we retain your personal information.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE
Where you provide information about other people (for example if provide information about individuals in a company such as a director or shareholder), you (i) warrant to us that you provided a copy of this Privacy Statement to such person or persons and you have ensured that they are aware of and understand the contents of this Privacy Statement and (ii) warrant that in providing information of such third parties that, you are authorised to do so and further to give us authorisation to collect and process such information as provided in this Privacy Statement.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information You Give To Us. We will use this information:
- to assess an application to register on our Site;
- to open an account with us and to manage and maintain the account;
- to update the records we hold from time to time;
- to communicate with you about your account or let you know about our Services, special offers or other information relevant to our Site or Services;
- to provide the Site and the Services enabled by it through the Site;
- to inform you about developments on the Site and in relation to the Site, and the Services, and to develop and improve the Site and its Services;
- to notify you about changes to the Site and its Services;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site, and its Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site and the Services to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site, and its Services, safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- for the same uses as provided under Information You Give to us.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information in order to provide the Site or any of its Services and to allow an applicant access and make use of the Site, to provide updates on compliance with our General Terms and Conditions and, if required, to assess enforcement options under them.
We may share your information with a subsidiary or holding company as each is defined in the Companies Act 2014. In addition, we may share your information with selected third parties including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the shares in Summers Property Limited are acquired or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce our General Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination within the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating within the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the following rights under the Data Protection Legislation in relation to your personal information. In each case, the exercise of these rights is subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Legislation:
- You have a right of access to and the right to amend and rectify your personal data.
- You have the right to have any incomplete personal data completed.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you carried out by us infringes the Data Protection Legislation.
- You have a right to request that your personal information is erased.
- You have a right to restrict processing.
- You have a right to data portability.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by declining to check certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy statement and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these privacy statements before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy statement.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.