Six Attics Under A €350,000 Roof
While looking for your Perfect Property, you may have an attic on your wishlist. The perfect place for an extra bedroom, home office or children’s playroom..
We have assembled a list of six wonderful attic conversions that are under a €350,000 roof!
1.9 Heathfield Crescent, Finglas, Dublin 11 (€249,950): This lovely property has been thoughtfully upgraded, modernised and tastefully decorated. The house features beautiful flooring, attractive lighting fixtures, lovely fireplaces and ample lighting throughout. The living areas are spacious, the kitchen is updated with modern cabinetry and integrated appliances. Step out into the lovingly maintained rear yard, which features a wooden deck and adequate privacy. There are two spacious bedrooms with plenty of storage and three luxurious tiled bathrooms. The attic conversion boasts sun-drenched skylights and makes a wonderful bedroom addition.
2. 16 Lanesborough Grove, Finglas, Dublin 11 (€334,950): This charming home has been considerately extended to offer homeowners an abundance of living space. 16 Lanesborough offers three spacious bedrooms, 3 updated bathrooms and 2 parking spaces. Step into the home and be delighted by beautiful tiling, stylish light fixtures and natural lighting throughout. Featuring a beautiful living area, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a brick rear-patio area. The attic, complete with skylights, is currently used for storage. However, imagine the possibilities of transforming the space into your own personal oasis!
3. 24 Monksfield Lawns, Clondalkin, Dublin 22 (€259,950): This is the perfect starter home for young families! This spacious home offers 4 bedroom, 2 baths and 2 parking spaces. The property requires updating and refurbishing but otherwise offers plenty of desirable details. The home features a spacious living area with fireplace and unique lighting fixture, beautiful tile flooring throughout, a modernised kitchen and a light filled conservatory. The attic conversion is equipped with a skylight and built in storage. It would make for a comfortable extra bedroom or children’s playroom!
4. 19 Lohunda Downs, Clonsilla, Dublin 15 (€274,950): This delightful property has been tastefully decorated and upgraded throughout. The home boasts 4 spacious bedrooms with plenty of storage space, 3 stylish bathrooms and 2 parking spaces. 19 Lohunda features a spacious living area with fireplace and beautiful chandelier, a modern kitchen with new cabinetry and integrated appliances and an attractive conservatory with panelled ceiling and plenty of natural light. There is a lovely and low maintenance rear garden, which is fully paved and pebbled. There is also a partial attic conversion, which provides many opportunities for homebuyers to place their personal design stamp on the space!
5. 66 Ennel Court, Ballybrack, County Dublin (€339,950): This well maintained and tastefully decorated home will delight homebuyers. The property has 3 spacious bedrooms with generous storage space, 2 upgraded bathrooms, 1 parking space and front and rear gardens. This lovely property features beautiful flooring, custom cabinetry, modernised finishes and natural lighting throughout. The attic conversion is upgraded with two bright skylights and closet storage. Perfect for use as a spare bedroom, extra living area, or home office.
6. 27 Fortlawn Drive, Clonsilla, Dublin 15 (€259,950): Luxury and style abound in this well-maintained property. The home is equipped with 3 spacious bedrooms with plenty of storage, 2 beautifully tiled bathrooms and 2 parking spaces. 27 Fortlawn has been upgraded throughout and features include a modern kitchen with beautiful cabinetry and integrated appliances, natural sunlight, new flooring, beautiful light fixtures, a spacious living area, and a lovely rear garden with attached deck. The attic conversion is unique and includes skylights and exposed beams, making it a perfect spare bedroom or home office.
Which of these beautiful properties are you going to view?
To see all available properties that feature an attic simply select “Attic” from our list of Hidden Gems view over 200+ listings in Dublin with attics!